Friday, October 31, 2008

I want back our HoneyMoon Days

Photobucket

Are our "HoneyMoon" period over?.
If its not over, then why are we having tiff/quarrels lately?.
If its already over, can we now still maintain it like we'r still in our HoneyMoon period?

I love you, Yes i do.
I will never gonna let you go, i know neither will you let me go too.

A few more couples of days, it will be our 4th month.
Baby, Can we don't quarrel anymore? I wanna spend a peaceful & a happy upcoming 4th month Anni with you.

I know this few days has been really tough for the both of us and i know it'll get tougher as the days go.
Trust me, Gimme some more time Baby. Let me cool down.
And i promised, no matter how tough it's gonna be in the future, i'll be there for you.

Let's work things out together, alrights?

I'm sorry baby, i know i've been coldly to you.
Gimme me time, i'll be back to my oldself once again.


Just to tell you, I still love you like i always do. <3

No comments: