Monday, December 17, 2007

oh dear.
i know i hasn't been updating for quite some days.
don't know why my mood to BLOG nowadays seems to be totally GONE!.
arghh.
curious of wad i have been doing nowadays?
nothing much. im jus slacking at home.
XUELI is dying of boredom already lo.
& i jus feel that something seems to be missing hur hur.
oh HELLO, im still JOBLESS for god sake! -.-

if u've realise, my blog have change new clothing today huh. Lmaos!

my pretty mama was so nice to me ytd.
she bought me mascara & concealer! thanks mama. <3
heh heh.
phew, i need not spend my own allowances on those comestics.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
new maybelline mascara
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

&ytd i then realised i've gt 4 mascara in my room already which i haven used up all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

all r maybelline's brand execpt one.
i still prefer using maybelline brand.

this few days, i've been buyinq newsapaper & lookinq seriously for jobs.
&im kinda of FUCKED up already.
i don't know hw many companys i've called up to ask bout jobs, BUT none was successful.
they were either at some KUKU places ah BO they will ask me to leave down my age, contact number & they will contact me again.
WTF.
i seriously still needs a JOB! sighs.
some people still say i seems to be enjoyin my life man.
EAT, SLEEP, WATCH TV, SHOPPING.
eh, hello. u think i want de mehs?
is bo bian, NO JOB lo. -.-

anyway, to HAN SHEN.
next time please don't do somethinq like wad u did on that day can?
don't carry on waiting under my blk wen i've already told u i won't go down & see you de.
OR even wait at e lift outside my hse.
i've do this kinda of STUNT before.
&i know how it feels when u'r waitinq for somebody under his/her blk but that person jus dun wish to see you.
cus aftall, what u will get was jus DISAPPOINTMENT & HEARTBROKEN!
u get it?.

anyway, this song is nice!



wen i misses someone, i will tend to listen to it.
haha.
shall bloq till here.
tml then carry on.

uncle, faster cum bac!

No comments: