Wednesday, December 26, 2007

heartbroken

im back people.
did i've a wonderful christmas?.
i don't know.
shall update wad i really did on christmas e next post bahs.
ton outside e whole nite ytd.
mood was really damns bad ytd.
reached hme, i couldn't help but jus burst out cryinq.
cus im really hearbroken.
i did stupid stunt aqns.
jus came bac frm m'sia nt lonq, so i gt no choice but to do his x'mas presents at e v.las mins.
e niqht b4, i decided to mke hmemade x'mas cards for him.
slept ard 3am aft i completed it.
but end up, i didn't gave him e x'mas card, cus i find e card i do damns sucks lahs.
then i woke up early in e morn jus to bake cookies for him.
end up, e oven broke down all thanks to me.
to show my sincerity, i deliver e cookies all e way to his doorstop.
huili bestie accompany me cus she was worried bout me.
i'm beinq stupid right? in e first place, i still tot of leavinq it at his doorstep w/o even tellin him.
but huili called him & told him i was there to gave him his presents.
i quess STUPID is the word to describe me now ba?.
cus im the one who wanna do all this things de, nobody forced me to do so.
CUS is my heart who ask me to do so.
& i didn't expect anythin frm u in return, u got me?
i don't feel like doinq anythin riqht nw, all i wanna do now is stare into space.
feel like banqin myself aqainst the wall.
feel like runnin & runnin without stoppin.
i quess im qonna MIA.


takkaiire all (:
bye.


somehow i jus feel unappreciated .
it was all because of you who caused the endless tears.

No comments: