Thursday, December 13, 2007

Finally, i've the time to BLOG (:

XUELI damns stupid lo!
ytd, i did some stupid acts to show my sincerity.
i bought dinner for MIKE CHAI GUO LONG & deliver it all the way to his door stop.
i didn't told him or give him hints that im gonna make food delivery. haha.
Upon seeing his expressions, i guess e stunt i did really gave him a big surprise.
i also duno what makes me have e thought to do this.
mayb cus e next day he leavin for m'sia, tat's why i do somethin like this to make him not to 4get bout me i guess. LMAOS.
BUT.. did i did something stupid?.
hope u feel gan dong & do appreciate it bahs.
anyway, his rudy, the rabbit v.ke ai leis.
keep makan & makan de.
eh mike, same as u sia. haha!

sighs. he's on his way to m'sia le.
nobody quarrel with me already. sians.
UNCLE, faster come back from m'sia la!
im qonna miss ur lame jokes badly, man!
better buy something back for me, if not ur intestines will be at geylang, ur legs at changi.
heh heh. wah, i so evil sia.

actually, i got no mood to BLOG now.
cried almost the whole nite ytd.
but im sure he wasn't aware bout it.
don't ask me why i cried, shan't elaborate it.
if u care, come & ask me personally then.

shall blog till here (:
niqhts ppl.

NOTHING GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU.

i'll be waiting ... ...

No comments: