Thursday, January 07, 2010

Unchanged.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Today was chatting with Yap Peng Hock, he pop up a question asking me, am i sick of pete since i've been together with him for One and a half years already. Without any hesitation, i replied him: "OF CUS NO!"


So when i met up with my Baby chew just now, i asked him the same question. Without any hesitation too, he replied me: " of cause, i'm NOT sick of you. Instead, you brings me surprises each day with your words, your actions, etc. each day differently. In my eyes, you'r a very special girl. "

Awww~ After hearing what my BB chew said, my heart melts. =.=

Though i've been with him for so long, But but but! i'm still looking forward to be able to see him everyday. I still do miss him badly even if he's not beside me for only a few secs/mins. And the best part is, we will never run out of topics to chat with. PH once told me that some couples after being together for a long time, they run out of topics to chat with each other. Silence was the only thing seen when they meet up or chat on the phone. But it never happens between us. Ph always asked me, why do i always have so many things to chat with my BB. I've no idea why. HAHAHA!

So tell me, how would i still get sick of him right? (Though he always bully me and pisses me at times.) But, i still love him anyway! HeeHee.



Our environment changes as time goes by, but the only thing that left unchanged was "Our Love".


P/S. Steamboat session over at BB's house tml! YAY~

No comments: