Monday, January 18, 2010

Home-cooked food.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"the hardworking man, which is my pete baby, Hahaha!"


That day, boyfriend say he is cooking all my favourite dishes for tonight and he really did it! And he also specially brew tonic soup just for me. Reason being, he feels that i'm kinda weak cus i tend to fall sick easily. So he brew tonic soup to let me 补补身体! (: so sweet of him right?

My baby boy really dotes and pampered me alot and that's the reason why i love him so so much. No one can ever care and love me so much like he do.
The things he did for me i'll never be able to do it for him too.
But still, i will try. (L)

Arghh, i need more time please!!! i've lots of overdue photos yet to upload it.

P/S. Pete baby, i'm lost without you.

No comments: