Sunday, September 13, 2009

Getai.

Just came back watching Getai with my mum and bro.
For you info, the Getai that i watched today is just opposite Jurong Point. If you missed it today, there's still another tml(:
Today couldn't watch it with Baby as he's working today.
He promised to watch it with me tml :D

While i was rotting at home in the afternoon today, i browse through Youtube to search for getai video.
I found some and its really funny.














I think 郑盈盈 is really cute. Despite being tease by many because of her figure, she still can continue to joke and laugh with them. I doubt not many people can have the spirit like her, isn't?

Anyway, enjoy the video yo!
P.s If my background music is interrupting you from watching it, double click the link and watch it at Youtube.


To prevent my photos from accumulating again, let me just update what i had done yesterday.

Started working since Monday, and it's really tiring!
Earning money isn't an easy task at all, but spending money is easy.
Eat, Shop, Entertainment all requires money, sometimes i really wish moolahs can just drop down from the sky. ( YADA, YADA, wait long long also will never happened. )

From Mon - Fri didn't really had quantity time to spend with BB, luckily we still have Sat to let us have time with each other(:
Meet up with BB quite early, slacked at his house for the whole afternoon.


Headed back to Jurong to meet my Mum and attend those RC events held at BLK 667.
Accompany my mum till 10pm then me and BB headed to JP while my mum went for supper with her friends(:

BB and me were hungry so we went to eat PRATA.


Photobucket
Sweet home aftermath.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Though it was just a simple day, at least i spend quantity time with you. Loves(:

GoodNights :D

No comments: