Tuesday, September 08, 2009

♥ Be With You.


Photobucket


I'm back. Neglect my blog again, but Nowadays i really have got no motivation to blog.
Good news, my holidays commence today! YAYYYYYYY! I'm having five weeks of holidays this time round.

Just came back after a movie session with my boy.
He came over to my hse after his exams today, bought me lunch too. Thanks my dear(:

Photobucket



Feeling down?
You should catch this show, " I love you, Beth Cooper " . Thumbs up for this movie.
Rate it 5/5. Me and my boy laughed through out the whole show.
Had Kfc for dinner and headed home for a early rest.


Alright, i shall blog randomly for now.
My photos are really accumulating.

29 Aug Saturday

My boy bought me out on this particular saturday.
Went to his house to slack first, then head down to town.
Went to look for huili at her workplace.

Shopped around then dined in at Crystal Jade.


Ate my favourite La Mian again.

Photos of us(:


PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

A short update for the time being. Be back soon. Stay tuned.

Toodles :D

No comments: