Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Still, not contented.


  • I'm very lazy to update my blog. Thus, it explains why this post is in point form(:
  • Graduation Day photo taking tml! ( I've no idea why our school's graduation day photo taking session is taking place so early when i'm graduating next year APRIL!!! My school really gan jiong to the MAX! )
  • Need to wake up early tml to make up just for photo taking, that's what me and yanbing decided to do. (Sounds stupid? yes/no?) Any kind soul willing to give me morning call? My sixth sense tells me my dumb pig might overslept tml. Tsk..
  • My room is dirty, going to sweep the floor now.
  • I'm feeling super moody now, I want to be alone.
  • Pardon me for this boring post once again, yours truly will be back into this cyberworld of hers till she is alright to do a blog update.




  • "What's wrong with us again? I've no idea why either.
    I'm feeling so tired when things are turning out like this time and time again.
    Am i not contented or you are the one who's not contented?
    I guess the both of us are setting high expectations on each other making each other hard to breathe.
    Perhaps we should learn to be 自足.. "



    BYE!

    No comments: