Sunday, August 09, 2009

♥ I'm Back...




Hi All. Looking for an update post in my blog?
Here it is. Have been neglect my blog for quite awhile due to busy schedule i had during school days.

Wanted to post all my overdue photos up to avoid it from accumulating but i am super lazy to do resizing and editting of all the photos.

So i decided to update about the most recent post which is yesterday. haha(:
Yesterday, Baby came over to fetch me as usual.

Supposed to head down straight to Bugis but decided to find a place to sit down and have a chat to sort things out( cause i've a quarrel with him the day before ).

After the chat, everything was fine already.

Head to Bugis, bought movie tickets for GI Joe.


Then, instead of doing shopping first.. we went to eat dinner first.
Because the both of us were famished.

Dined in at pasta mania because i was craving for their pasta.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After dinner, went for shopping! But i've only limited time for shopping as our movie starts at 930pm.

While shopping, saw Anna, Catherine, Singyi and JinWei. Lol.
Saw so many familiar faces in a day.

In the end, i still managed to buy a wallet and a pair of shoes. Hee.

Photobucket

I'am so in love with this leopard print wallet when i first saw it. Don't you think its cute?
&When i told my boy i want it, he replied me saying: "Buy wallet again??! how many wallets you wanna owned?" But in the end, he still bought it for me. Haha.

Photobucket
Shoes!


Photobucket
Next, Caught GI Joe at Shaw House.

This is my first time watching a movie at shaw. Don't really like watching it at shaw. Still prefer GV and cathay..

A very nice action movie too. I don't know why my boy nowadays always bring me to watch action-packed movie. Haha.

Caught the last train, had a chat with baby under my blk till 2am and headed home aftermath.

Ending off with pictures.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sidetrack, notice my hair colour did change?
My boy help me redye my hair again.

Photobucket

This is the end product of my hair colour(:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

I looked super shag here cause we tooked this photo while we are going home already.

Alright, going to head to bed already.
Nights sweethearts :DD

No comments: