Saturday, August 15, 2009

hellooooo! i just reached home not lonq.
feel like updating my blog but i'm so tired to do so.
so shall reply tags here instead.
be patient with me people! promised will update my blog with pictures on the next post! :D


HUIZHEN: nice blogskin ya. relink relink. =) lsat long with bf! =)


Hey girl. thanks!(: relinked you already. tke care.

jaz: thanks..i am alright le..smile:)

Glad that you are feeling better le. :D

Karen: i like your new skin, it's very neat. (:

Hi karen. thanks! this new skin is neat? what about my previous skin? very untidy? haha.

Tina: I prefer ur last blog skin..

-.-" Lol. why you flood my tagboard with so many same tags? u prefer my last blog skin? Haha. why? this new skins not nice?

passerby: not yet:) no idea what to buy man. what kind of bag you bought for him? can show me the picture? sorry for the trouble:D

hey, sorry to reply u late again. actually, u can buy clothes, belt, bags or maybe treat him/her a meal? Or you can even cook a simple meal for him/her. okay, don't worry, i dun mind showing you the pics. Do you need to see it urgently? Give me sometime to upload it here can. If you don't mind, i can send the pics to you thru e-mail too(:

jaz: jessica that ***** keep spamming my blog.can ask her **** off from my blog.if she continues,she will get it
jaz: when u free,u go read my blog.i update something .when i read it,i feel like laughing.u go see.

haha. i read it already. seriously, she's making a fool of herself. just ignore her. No point entertaining her anymore. it's just wasting our precious time on stupid people like her. ^^



Alrights, done with replying all the tags.

Sighs, my boy is stuck outside the house now because he left his house keys with me and i didn't realised it. T.T
It's very late now, i feel like taking a cab down and pass him the keys.
But he don't allow me to do so. Sighs x100 !!
I'm so worried about him now, really feel like flying over to his side now and accompany him!


Ok, GoodNights everyone.
Going to think of ways to get the keys to him.
Bye-Bi!.

No comments: