Sunday, March 15, 2009

Overdue Updates.. CNY!

Photobucket

HELLLO ALLL! :D
FINALLY, I managed to dig out time to update my blog.

Super busy with my exams the past few weeks, so i neglected my blog somehow.
but finally my exams are over and i smell holidays ~
Are my readers sick of entering my blog everytime with no new updates at all? I bet you people does.
I'm soooo sorry uh!

Super duper sorry for this damn overdue post!
i know should have updated it months back, but i just couldn't find time to do so.
shall do it on this post ya.

除夕♥

Went over to Baby house in the afternoon to eat reunion dinner with his family.
Then baby headed back to my house to eat reunion dinner with my family aftermath.

As usual, my family will always had steamboat for reunion dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This year's reunion dinner was quite a simple one because after the reunion dinner we need to rush to my grandmother's hse in m'sia.
And the special part for this year Chinese New year was, i've my BabyBoy with me. Loves(:

while waiting for my aunt to fetch me...

Photobucket

Stupid pose! oops =x

reached my grandmother's house around 11plus.
then my aunt drove us to the nearby temple to pray and at the same time watch fireworks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


初一♥

Woke up late in the morninq.
Didn't go anywhere to Bai nian, instead we wait for people to come visit us and we slacked the whole afternoon at home. haha.

In the evening, we had BBQ for dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


初二♥

In the afternoon, get prepared and we are off to my Dad's brother house to bai nian.
They stayed in Condo.

Photobucket

Photobucket
swimming pool :D

My brother and my cousin went swimming!
Talking about swimming, its been Ages since i last visited the swimming pool!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After Bai Nian we headed back home.
Had dinner, then we went to catch our MidNight movie "Weddinq Game".
Not really a nice movie though! i don't like! =x

初三♥

Heading back home in the morninq.
but some bad things and i dun wish to elaborate either.


Pictures time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Alright, im done with my blogging.
Will update my blog often because i'm free now.



I miss shopping sessions with Gfs! Especially huili. Date me out soon :D
kk. it's getting late.

Goodnights Sweetheart (:

No comments: