Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby is sucha sweetie pie.

Photobucket





HEYY' ALL!
This gonna be a random post :D


My boy has been a sweetie pie for the day.

Though he is on vacation now and needs not go school, he make the effort to wake up early, bought breakfast for me and send me to school! Sweet! ain't he? ((:
Thanks Baby :D loves(:


Had a one hour test in the morning to prepare us for tml exams.
And my boy waited for me in school till my test ends, went back to his house, had a quick nap and i woke up to do my revision.


Some bad things happened at his house again.

Me and Baby fucking hate that old woman staying in the house currently.


We know you are a elderly, you are my boy's jiefu mother.
We know we should respect you, But so WHAT???
I respect you, my boy respect you too.

But did you respect us???
I don't see the point of respecting you in the first time when you, yourself don't even respect us at all.


I really thinks that you are too much!
Mind you! Everyone has their own limits.

Shit you seriously, __ !



Pardon me for my ranting!

I'm really very angry about this matter.
My poor boy is really v.wei qu lor. T.T




Alright, back to the topic.
I left Baby's house and went over to Bukit panjang Plaza, meet Yap Peng hock and Sean.

Teach Peng Hock about tml's exams while Baby play card games with Sean.
Peng Hock left to meet his girlfriend.

Had Mac for dinner then home sweet home aftermath(:
Okay, i need to go do some revision before i head to bed.

Goodluck to my classmates for tml exams. Gambateh!




Wish me luck too :D



Bye bye(:

No comments: