Sunday, March 22, 2009

I need someone to talk to. ANYONE?

Mentally and Physical Tired.
I'm really tired. . . i don't know if i'm still able to continue the long run with you.
Being with you for 8 months going 9 months. . . We are always quarrelling over the same old problem. Yes, that same old fucking problem!
When can that fucking problem be solved??!
I'm really sick of it.

Every single night, before i closes my eyes and goes to bed.. i'll always think about your problem. Thinking about how to solve it.
Whenever i does that, my heart aches and i'll start to cry.
I hate to cry b'cause it shows that i'm weak.

Boy, when can your problem be solved and stop haunting the both us?
I'm trying to forget about it but whenever i does that, it just seems to be getting worst.
I'm really exhausted.

My smile, my laughter you haven taken it all away.
When are you able to return it all back to me?


我累了真的累了. . .

No comments: