Thursday, June 07, 2007

im down wif flu!.
xin yi girlfriend pass e virus to me. LOLS.
but i still LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND!

alright, xueli is bac to bloggin agns.

on tuesday, ii went imm wif seetheng baobeiis.
mit her up ard 4pm.
ii accompany her dere as she wanted to do some shopping.
she bought herself heels at DMK.
den we had dinner at mac, she said its been awhile since we both last had dinner 2gether.
&tat was part of e reason y she wanted to eat outside rather than having dinner at hme.
so nice of her, rite?.
we did some chatting&headed hme.

yesterday, was supposed to went out wif li qing&her fren yiling to town.
as her fren had a off day ytd&liqing wanted to shop for presents too.
but yiling's mom wanted her to had dinner at hme.
perhaps next wk den go out wif them ba.
i was in a bad mood in e afternoon, so i get myself changed.
&i went out to walk ard my neighbouring.
&duno y as i walked, i walked to his blk.
den sme bad tings happened aft tat.
i decide nt to mentioned it here, all my girlfriends shld know wad im talkin bout.
i was feelin lost at tat time, i duno wad to do.
luckily i tot of xin yi girlfriend, i called her up.
she jus came down&pei me.
i did cry cus im really heartbroken&angry.
xin yi girlfriend was jus dere to console me, i really feel much better.
thanks my dear girlfriend.
i'll rmb all e tings u've told me.
i know at least i've won half of e battle right?.

let me update on wad happened today before i vent out my anger here.
huili laogong msq mi in e morning.
she was worried bout me&askin me if im alright.
nd her to accompany me or not if i nd her she jiu dun go sch le.
see, hw nice my laogong is?
so ii mit her up at 2pm.
wen ii saw her, ii complain to her bout everiting im unhappy bout.
we went to jp, i told her i wanted to visit his mom today.
so laogong pei me buy tings, cus ii din want to visit his mummy w/o buyin anithin.
laogong even pei me go visit his mummy!.
his mummy was really nice to me.
wen his mummy saw e tings ii bought, she insist tat i mush tke bac hme.
she say im nt workin, i shldn't hab spend money on all this.
but ii keep tellin auntie tat i won't bring it hme, i wanted her to eat it.
at last, she say she'll eat it.
but she gave me a whole box of ferrero rocher!.
i din wanted to take it, but she wanted me to take bac hme.
so ii accept it.
while i was away for awhile, she talk to huili.
she ask huili to take care of me. ask me dun treat her son gd anymore, cus her son don't derserve it.
wen huili told me bout it, ii cried.
ii jus feel touched.
b4 i left, auntie ask me to find someone better & bring him to show it to her.
can you all imagine, hw ii feel at tat time?.
ii left with tears.
she was like a mummy to me too.
auntie went to see doctor today too cus of her leg.
ii hope she's really fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
p.s to tat passerby who tagged me.
can you tell me who u r ma?.
you know him too?.
hw you know he's a cheater?.
i really hab lots of qns to ask you.
can u pls tell who u r? PLEASE?
or u add me in msn instead?.
anyway, thanks for ur concern ya.

i really feel blessed tat i've been loved by so many ppl.
so many ppl r really dere for me.
thanks peepos. ii love youu people!. <3

ii really dislike tat fuckin bitch.
i will always rmb wad you've said to me.
you r much older than me & yet u r so immature.
u wanted to b wif him, didn't u?
&u acted tryin to console me?
wtf is this?
i regretted believing you.
i dislike liars!.
huh,still dare tell me u'll be leaving him or whatever.
BULLSHIT!.
if u were in my shoes, hw will you feel?.
can you dun be so selfish?
why can't u spare a thought of other peoples feelings?.
fine, ii gt nth much more to say bout you.
cus i looked down on you!.


&to you, jus a word to you ''DISAPPOINTED"
i've once help you before, treat u gd.
&is there a nd to treat me lyk tis, jus lyk nw?
why r u so selfish too?
why r u taking things for granted?
i've gt nth to say bout you.
life is yours.
u've made a decision.
u wanna waste it, tat's ur problem.
at least, i've once treasure it.
putting in all my effort jus to win it for once.
i jus hope u will knows what's right&what's wrong.

im still me,
im still tat silly, stubborn lady.

gideon called me babygirl!.
ii called him stupid dumb dumb!.
hohoho.

loves all my girlfriends<3
nite.

No comments: