Sunday, June 10, 2007

currently listening to : would you be there - redwan ali

If I were blue
Would you be there for me
And whisper in my ear that's okay
Would you stand by me
Let me hold you tight
And say you love me one more time.
If I feel good
Would you slow dance with me,
And touch my lips with tender love and care
Would you die for me,
Would you run with me
And never look back.
Would you be there to love,
to be with me
Would you swear that your love is always true
Would you say that you'll always be the one,
To take my breath away
Would you be there to love,To be with me.
Would you swear that your love is always true
Would you say that you'll always be the one,
To take my breath away
Would you be there

If I were away,Would you still think of me
And wish that you could hold me now
Would you die for me
Would you run with me
All the way
Would you be there to love,
To be with me
Would you swear that your love is always true
Would you say that you'll always be the one,
To take my breath away
Would you be there to save my soul tonight
Would you swear that your love is always true
Would you say that you'll always be there to kiss my pain away

Would you be there for me?

i keep repeatin this song many many times.
this song is meaningful&it brings me back lots of memories.
i cried whenever im listening to tis song.

im down wif a lil but fever, im feelin giddy nw.
but i couldn't sleep, still broodin over 'it'. sighs.
so decided to blog.
im still sad&yet still sick sme more.

went to church ytd.
i decided to go as i dun wish to stay at hme.
i dun wish to b alone & feelin afraid or whatever.
i told tiffany what happened on e way on e bus& ii told michelle bout it too.
they console me too.
thanks girls (:

look at all this !
Went out with girlfriend in the evening.She was feeling so horrible and that she cried so hard. I felt so heartache for she was crying for a heartless creature who dont deserve her love, I too felt great for she's much more better than her rival in every sense that we can see.
Girlfriend, you must really see through his true colors and walk firmly and strongly, prove him that you are really a better girl and that he deserved to lose you for he is not good enough for him to be with you. Heaven is fair.
You should walk out of your sadness and get on with your life. You do not deserve to be ill-treated nor tortured by him. All and all things that he had done to you were unfair. It is time for you to heed friends advice, he is really that bad.
I really hope that everyone wants the BEST for you and that people watching have clearer views than of those who were in the role, understand? Hmm. Whatever it is, remember that you still have us. ((:
XL jiayous.
extracted from: my girlfriend, xinyi's blog

xueli:whatever happens,jus remember you did nothing wrong and you have won e battle,at least you half.don't care bout what he say because he has no right to say those things to you. and about that bitchy liar, jus forget it. since she wants to twist e fact, jus let her be because sooner or later she will get her retribution. she doesn't learn her mistake but what can you do? anything happens, all of us will help you de. =D
extracted from: buddy, huizhi's blog

the tags (:
7 Jun 07, 00:55
passerby: he is e 1 rite?he is a cheater,gal dun feel sad cuz u deserve much better...........
7 Jun 07, 17:46
xinyi: GIRLFRIEND. look at all those who ARE concern about you, put yourself in their shoes, know that whatever they do is all BEST for u.
8 Jun 07, 18:49
passerby: naw....its okie den....jus move on okie....such a guy nt worth cryin over 4.......myb i wil add u in msn 1day........
10 Jun 07, 20:27
rachy: ` u ok le ma girl?
10 Jun 07, 23:34
baoyii: link me! although i dunno anythg, but dun sad le... everyone had hard time... after all, old de dun go, new de dun come ma... rite? i also encounter befor...

thanks peepos.
im really touched.
at least ii knows they'r still lots of ppl who cares for me.
i feel blessed!.
im still curious who's tat passerby.
but he/she still dun wanna tell me. sighs.

&why are you putting all e blame on me?.
am ii e only one hu's at fault?.
aren't u have fault too?.
do u know hw hurt am ii wen u says all those tings to me?.
u always tinks tat im wrong.
but have u ever gif me a chance to explain myself?.
why are you so selfish?
do u know every morning wen i woke up, im feelin so empty, feelin damns sucks!
u know hw i wish i cans slp forever & don't wake up?
so tat i nd nt tink bout anithin?.
do u know i hab to fake a smile infront of my mama so as to nt let her know tat im heartbroken?
do u know i've to hide in my room all alone& cry in e night?
u dun know anythin at all!
cus u were busying enjoying urself while im suffering!
do u know hw i wish u will still be there for me wen im feelin down?
if time could turn back,i wish it could stop at e moment wen i gt e chance to watch movie wif u for e first time.
hw i wish i still can care for you like i used to.
wake u up for work.
accompany you wen u needed someone to.
i knows im silly.
but ...

would you still be there for me?

No comments: