Friday, June 15, 2007


currently listenin to : Till e end
im bac to BLOG (=
jus finish doin my face mask.
ii feels tat my face is so fresh & clean nw cans?. =x
ytd went out wif elaine jie jie.
its been awhile since ii last met her, so we went t0 catch movie ytd.
we intend t0 watch it at vivo city, but wen we reach dere its lyk so crowded la.
den we decided t0 watch it at marina sq.
ii saw 'him' dere too. sighs.
we watched e oceans thirteen, its a nice movie.
quite funny too (:
e actor in e movie is shuai la. heh'
i din really enjoy myself watchin, cus my mind keep flashin through all those memories wif him. ->watchin movie wif him.
haiis!!!!!.
we had sakae sushi for our dinner, din really enj0y it too.
cus my mind was nt wif me too. o.0
& jie jie has sme problems too. sighs.
seriously, im still nt okay!.
but i won't vent my anger out here for e time being.
till everythin is settled, i will say out everiting here.
im really v.angri wif everiting.
jus wait, im gonna let u see, im nt as weak as u tink i am.
din realised u really hav so many bad points.
im really pissed off ytd, huizhi buddy chat wif me till 3 plus a.m
th0ugh she goin m'siia e next dae.
i really misses her siia!.
buddy, faster cum back!

peepos, ii've added a 'chinese song' playlist in my blog.
added new english songs too(:

p.s somebody msq mi & told me hu e passerby is. (=
& is really his fren lor. (ii guess)

Till the End- Chen Da Wei

All these precious moments
with you by my side
must be a gift from heaven
that's holding me all night
i don't know how i found you
i'm thankful that i have
now that i have a love so true
to hold, to keep, to share*
In my heart i can no longer hold inside
all of the love i used to hide
i'll always be with you until the very end
in this world there is no place i'd rather be
you are my life, my soul, my girl
and through it all i know
that you've come to see that you're the one till the end*
All my friend around mesay you'd be gone too soon
baby i'm gonna make them see
we've found our way back home

i won't gif up till the v.endd (:

No comments: