Monday, August 22, 2011

Do you miss me ?


I'm back to this little space of mine again. Revamp my blog, like finally! Did some little changes to my blog. Not much difference? Yes/No? I find that it's much neater now & simple too.

A short update again. Currently down with flu & cough, same virus attack bf too.


(p.s) he pass the virus to me :(



Well, nothing much today. Stayed over at bf's crib last night, woke him early in the morning to ask him acc me for breakfast. Afterthat, i headed home while he went to school do revision for his upcoming exams. Took a 2hr nap before heading out to look for him in his school.


Went to clementi kopitiam to eat zhi char for dinner,

See what did the both of us ordered? Sambal stingray, Sambal sotong, Sambal kangkong.










did i just mention that both us is sick? Haha, yet we still eat spicy & hot food?


Can't resist the temptation though, i've got cravings for the above food for quite sometime. hmm.


Okay, Got to sleep. Drank cough syrup already, it's taking it's effect i guess. I feel so drowsy now!!!! :(


Goodnights!



BB, jiayou for ur upcoming exams. mwahs!

No comments: