Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Don't be a woman that needs a man, be a woman a man needs.

Hello hello. *wave* I'm back yo. Been busy with work lately, haven't got a chance to update my blog. I'm not working today so here i am doing a lil update(:

Wanted to update about how i spent my countdown 2011 but my joycelyn girl still haven't upload the photos yet, so i'm gonna do it on the next post! Everything is doing fine for me for the past few days. Oh yah, we've rent a new push cart at located at bugis street. Sales there sucks BIG TIME. How to compete when there are so many others selling the same thing as us? -.- I really have no idea what the hell is our boss doing.


Have you guys heard about I taimei? Our pushcart is damn near I taimei, i always see them having long queue so i decided to have a taste of their milk tea.

My review: Milk tea taste nice! But the pearl wasn't really nice compared to KOI. I still prefer KOI, but i taimei is still worth trying and the price wise, it's much cheaper compare to KOI.

Since i've tried it, i decided to bring my dearest BF to have a taste of it too!
We brought a combo set which consists of a drink, a main course & a side dish.













boyfriend loves the food there & so do I!
went to visit amanda at my working place, chit chat with her awhile & we head for shopping.
Went home empty handed because nothing caught our eye.

A simple day spent with boyfriend & I love it so long as he's by my side with me.

SideTrack:



Don't you think it's adorable? It's an umbrella actually! A small little gift by my dearest Grace Babe! It's in pink colour somemore. Thanks my dear. love you(:

bye!

No comments: