Friday, November 26, 2010

Short lil update/Clubbing at Zirca/Rebel on 29.09.10.

Since i'm not working today, shall do a lil update. My blog look so dead! Guess i really lost the interest in blogging.
Alright, update a lil of my current life in case some of u wanna know. Currently i own a stable job, my work performance is not bad. (Not i wanna praise myself k, my sales tells it all) Supervisor says if my performance maintains like what it is now, my pay is gonna increase!


Oh well, i guess for the time being i will stable down with this current job & go back to study probably next year. I'll work and study at the same time.


Regarding, Bf & Me. Did had a big quarrel the other day, but everything is fine now! I know deep inside, we love each other alot. Hope after this quarrel, we'll learn to cherish each other more(:


Okays, pictures below are taken when i club with the girls(ST,Hui Jun & Hui Lian) & bf during sept!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


left the place around 3am due the "fact" that i'm drunk? Ok, i don't think that i'm drunk! But Bf & the girls keep assuming that i am? So they insist that i shld leave the place already. -.-
Okay lah, i should admit that i'm drunk, cus i keep talking and whinning about.. i also don't know what i'm talking about.. and i keep pinching & beating See theng.. Till she BTH me! HAHAHA!
That poor girl! Bf say he keep stopping me to do that, but i just carry on & on. LOL!
They say the next time i go club with them again, they will bring a dog chain to chain me up to prevent me to drink again. T.T So Mean right???
Cab back to Baby's crib and KO till noon.
But well, i did enjoyed myself that day(: Looking forward to the next clubbing sessions. And i missed gg Powerhouse that day with Grace Babe cus i'm sick luh! Wasted!
Okay luh! Shall end here, Heading out to meet BF for dinner! :D

Ending with a pic of myself~ Looks so emo. =x



Photobucket


I hope this love of ours, will last forever.

No comments: