Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Mixed Feelings.

Before i start ranting,

HAPPY 2 YEAR 4 MONTHS TO US.

Bf is beside me now doing his homework, i've nothing to do, decide to blog since i've not update my cyberspace here for quite sometime.

Yes, it our 28th Month Anni today. But things didn't turn well. Don't worry, We didn't quarrel. Something to do with family.

Quarrel with Mum today after receiving a call from her in the noon. I stayed over at bf without letting her know. Shouted at each other over the phone. Cried immediately after hanging up the phone. Sighs!

Why she don't understand me. I know is my fault for not telling her the truth. I didn't mean to. But i'm really much happier here rather than staying at home. I'm like so stress at home. i will think alot when i'm all alone in my room.

mum, why can't u just gif me the freedom i want? things could be much easier this way right? A girl who doesn't go home, doesn't mean she's has turn bad. I know what i am doing. I'm already in my twenties. how long are u going to restrict me?! i know what's right, what's wrong. stop restricting will you? i'm not happy this way. u dun even wanna understand me more by asking how i feel and how i'm doing with work and stuff.

I DON'T KNOW LA. I'M NOT HAPPY AT ALL!

No comments: