Sunday, May 16, 2010

Those Days.


Was working at one of the push cart in West Mall.
I swear working as a sales promoter is really tedious, especially this particular push cart i worked for. Why did i say so? Because their management is really FUCKED up to the max.
I'm not the only one who think this way, another sales girl who work for them before think this way too. Shan't elaborate further, luckily it was just a temporary job.
And my meals for lunch everyday was old Chang kee and old Chang kee. If not, i will skip my lunch. Boyfriend keep nagging at me for skipping meals!
Well, am very touched that BB & my bro did actually came and accompanied me.

And my Saviour to kill my boredom for the day was always the neighbours beside me.
We always chit chat, gossiping when there's no customers.

My cam whore babe, Jess!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

She's such a sweetie pie, dun ya think so? F.y.i, she's a Malaysian. She's having vacation now so she came to Singapore to accompany her sister and also help out with the business.
Haha. She promised to go shopping with me before she go back to Malaysia. Shall see her soon(:
(Don't tell me i look ugly in the pics, super lazy to make up early in the morning. Just apply foundation only out i go.)



PS Those days, i numb myself with work just to forget you! I dun wish to hate you, but you forced me to. You'r just another disappointment.

No comments: