Sunday, May 30, 2010

简单就是美.

Hello readers! How was your long weekends going with your love ones? Hope it was a great one uh.

Anyway, i ain't gonna blog about my weekends in this post. But another overdue post instead. Which is about last saturday, shall update on my weekends on the next post instead ba.

As usual, went to BB's crib in the noon. Slacked awhile before heading down to our usual hangout place, Plaza Sing to chill & had our dinner.

Had Yoshinoya for dinner, it's been awhile since i dine in there.

Chilled & walked around before BB send me back to my comfort zone. Our saturday are getting way toooo bored! it's time to come up with more entertaining plans for our saturday uh BB!!


BB & I

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
That's all for now.
BYE-BI!
P/S. Help Me Click On My Nuffangs ADS On The Left If you were to see them! Thank you very much(:

No comments: