Thursday, August 30, 2007

oh well, you people shld hab realised.
my blog is dressed with a new skin. lmaos.

oh. just now ii did a v.stupid thing.
i was havin a bath, ii squeezed some hair conditional &
i actually apply it onto my face. oh my godness.
not only tat, i oso bought 2 of my towel into e bathroom.
oh god, why did i bring 2 towel in wen ii only needed one?.
haha.
see how stupid & blur ii was, man!

yesterday, i was reading soon fang's blog.
i then realised she & shuangli also met that perverted - guy.
i assumed its e same guy me & huili met la.
well, i 4get to share this incident tat ii accounted wif u people.
that perverted - guy was a malay.
that day huili was waiting for me under my hse, this malay guy was on his bicycle , he keep riding around wanted to catch huili's attention.
huili got kinda of afraid & think that he's kinda of suspicious.
when i went down, huili told me bout it.
when e both of us turned & look at him.
he hide himself behind a small tree , showed his dick to us &at e same he masturbate! WTF man.
& is in a bright afternoon somemore la.
huili kena shocked & she actually cried.
while i was like v.calm la.
i tried to calm her down , & we did make a police - report .
for godness sake, that guy is really sicko la.
stop showing ppl ur precious dick man.
that disgusting sight of urs jus make us wanna PUKE!
i hope he get caught one fine day.

today is jus another day for me.
no school for me today, cus today is prelim's chinese paper.
i need not sat for it.
went jp - ing wif huizhi buddy jus to get some comestic stuff.
today is still a rainy rainy rainy day.
people rmb to carry an umbrella wif u all e time.
cus u will nv know wen god will shed tears agns. =x
ppl, do take care.

arghh.
i kinda of havin headache wif my fone.
i nid to bring my w85oi fone for service man.
im having problem wif my call list function.
i couldn't get e record of my missed call & last dialled calls too.
arghh. is making pissed me off.
is like i dun even know who missed call me la.
so people if i din ans ur call, pardon me if i din call u bac.

for godness sake.
if u don't knw wad's love.
then jus shut ur bloody hell mouth out.
u & ur stupid logic jus pissed me off.
stop complainin that u've been taken granted by girls.
& doesn't mean that u liked that girl , that girl must liked u too.
& also u treat them good, doesn't mean that they will fall for u too.
for godness sake, if its meant to b, it'll be.
forcing doesn't do any help.
and u don't even understand girls at all.
u dun even know wad a girl wants!
pls stop tell me ur so called LOGIC to me.
that's ur own logic, listen well, it's ur OWN LOGIC!
doesn't mean everyone will agrees with ur logic.
i believe in a true love. SEX need not b included in it.
if u r a understandin person, u shld know wad's called respect.
i dislikes man who dun respect girls.
i believe every girls feels e same too.

alright, shall blog till here.
nights ppl(:

No comments: