Tuesday, August 21, 2007

listening to : 4 in the morning

now, ii then realised i really don't understand my mum at all.
she's really unreasonable.
currently, e two of us r having cold war wif each other.
this was happened actualli;
on e sat 18o8o7 , i told my mum tat i'll b goin agns wif frens to watch fireworks.
then my mum replied me wif anger saying y am i always goin out blah blah blah de .. ..
i was lyk so damns angry la. i talked bac by saying tat i hasn't been goin out ALWAYS !
&it's a saturday y can't ii go out man ? don't tell mi she wans mi to rot at hme on a beautiful saturday ?.
during sch days , im not out or wad .
why can't i go out durin e wkends to hav sme fun?
everybody do needs a break for god sake.
not only she forbids to go out , she oso refused to gif me money la ,
then FINE . i jus opened e hse door & BANG !!
i went out .
i was lyk gonna burst out cryin already , im jus disappointed wif my mum.
i don't know wad's wrong wif her la.

i went to mit yuling & them.
told them wad has happened, been consoled.
at least, i gt much better.
went to temple wif them, at least i feel peace there.
4gettin wad has happened b4 tat.
went to watch fireworks aft tat. i reached hme bout 12plus.
& guess wad happened?
my mum locked e door , & i couldn't get into e hse. WTH!
i was really disappointed wif my mum.
e next dae, went she saw mi.
she slapped mi .
IMAGINE e one who always dote on me, care for me actually slapped me?!
i really cried hard .
till now, we hasn't talked to each other.
i tried to tok to mum jus nw, but she ignored me.
wth? am ii in e wrong or wad?
she din even gif mi e chance to explain.
wad's is this man?
why is she so unreasonable?
i don't see why i've to give in to her all e time?
my mum really dun understand me at all.
why can't she jus sometimes jus sit down & listen to wad i wanna say or jus tke sme time to understand wad i want or whatever?
instead of slapping me w/o even listening to my explanation?
why some parents can jus communicate well wif their child, but y can't my parents do that part well in communicating?

im a damns stubborn kid.
my mom knows that too.
using hard method on me won't help.
why can't she jus change ?
sighs, ii really don't know what to do now.
im lost.
home isn't a place wher ii wanna be now.

p.s buddy ; we shall live happily , nt for other ppl . but for e sake of ourself . we'll find happiness ourself .
ii misses buddy !

takkaiire peepos (:

No comments: