Tuesday, July 31, 2007

To that unknown stranger ;

happy tagging & enjoy ur stay !
cause ii don't even gif a damns to it .
& oh pls , ii won't even get affected by what u've commented ok .
& neither will ii waste my precious time on such uncivilised ppl like you.
ii wonder how old are you tis year?
ii bet u'r bout ard e same age as me, e only ting is tat u've small kids brain.
pathetic lehs, haven grow up.
ii suggest tat u shld drink more milk.
or u got no money to buy? aiyo.

you know who u r lahs.
using e same old method to tag my blog.
u buay sian de ars.
people see liao oso sian lahs.
ask me to hide myself under my blanket?
duno who's e one hiding under e blanket, duno even dare tag wif own name.
or u'r born without name?
no wonder call urself with sme sort of weird weird name like 'stranger'?
haha. sounds funny!

oh anyway, i find tat u'r really v.free hor.
find something useful to do to kill ur boring time la.
e.g . washing ur hse toilet. hohoho.

those people who came to visit & tag ;
thanks alot (:
ii LOVE youu people .
loves loves .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well , ii din went to sch today .
ytd , ii was like already having a headache .
wen ii reached hme , e headache is like killing me .
wen ii woke up in e morning , ii feel so warm & at e same time cold !
mummy touched my forehead , she says ii was running a fever .
& my whole body was aching too .
slept almost e whole day already , nw im like so energetic lahs . LOLS.
im feelin much better now , fever has gone down .
im still having flu , jus ate medicine .
ii love my mummy ! my mummy is e best .
she really cares l0ts for me .
& nt 4getting those belovable ppl hu cares for me too .
thanks (:

nites peepos (:

No comments: