Tuesday, July 03, 2007

sighs.
actually, ii've got loads of tings to update.
but .. e mood tat i've gt to blog is gone.
for now, im gonna vent out my anger here.
i realised sme people r really damns selfish.

jus b'cus u'r afraid tat u'll get scoldin, so tat's y u nv say e truth.
then wad about me?
as if u r e only one hu will get scoldin, as if i won't?
not only tat im oso gonna quarrelled wif ur bro b'cus of tis.
do u know e misunderstandings between us is gettin worse & worse?
& b'cus of ur selfishness, i suffered.
wad's wrong for you to tell e truth?
if you tink u r right, jus fight bac for ur rights.
like wad u said, u will get scolded.
but do u tink wad u've done is wrong anot?
if u tink u r right, jus fight for it la.
wad for gettin afraid for nothing? i dun get e point lors.
do you know it affects me for wad u've said?
in e first, im not e one hu is wrong.
& nw everiting seems to b my fault already!

do you how hurt & angry ii am now?
ii did nothing & yet im to be blamed in end.
& all e blame is put on me! me me me & me!
nvm. u dun dare t0 fight for it right?
den dun BLAME me!

* i'll update perhaps tml agains.
im now in a damns fucking bad mood.
put urself in my shoes cans?

No comments: