Monday, September 04, 2006

well, iim havln my 'n' lvl soclal studles exams tml le!. guess wadd?. iim still daydreamln nw. haiis. iim nt prepared ferr it leis. die le larhs. ii spent my wh0le afternoon chattin online & studyin my ss. ii cans do multitask siia. LOLS!. ii was chattln wiif andrew in e afternoon & ii f0und out smethin, we actualli live near each other?. oh my, ii was so surprlsed. iif ii din ask him t0dae wher he stay, ii oso din n0e tat we r so near each other. haas. mayb ii saw hlm b4, butt ii oso din noticed?. perhaps bahs. chattln wiif him is great, he mke miie laugh cus he keep sayln lame tinggs. he's so LAME!. ii enj0y chattin wiif him. hahas. read his ytd post in his blog. tink he's slck bahs. andrew, take cares wors. h0pe u recover soon. alriite, shall end here le. gd luck to miie ferr my ss tml!. niites everibodii!.


No comments: