Friday, April 30, 2010

Home Made Dinner for ♥.



It's Friday again. Baby's lesson always ends at 5 on a Friday. In the past, our lessons in ITE always ended about 11 or 12. Now, I've got to wait for him until 5 then can spend the rest of the pathetic few hours with him. T.T

I wanted to give him a surprise by cooking dinner for him all by myself that day. You people must be thinking.. " Cook dinner Only what? Big deal meh? "

You people won't understand, because i've never cook a proper meal for anybody before. To be frank, i don't even know how to cook luh!
So, i traveled all the way down to AMK myself to buy ingredients then head over to BB's house to prepare dinner while waiting for him to reach home after his lessons.
And i'm very very very PROUD of myself, because my first attempt to cook turns out to be a success! (Though is only simple dishes, but i think is already an achievement isn't?)

Baby was surprised and delighted with the surprise i gave him!! I'm super happy can?
He always wanted me to cook a meal for him, he loves home-made food. My mission is accomplished~

要保住一个男人的心,先要保住他的胃!你说对吗?哈哈!

( ^_^ )/~~拜拜

No comments: