Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm back/overdue post.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
loverboy at the back, chatting on the phone with god-knows-who luh. (laughs)

Yes, i'm back.
My holiday has commences since Monday.

But i've yet to enjoy because i've started working since the first day of my holiday.

I've so much things i wanted to do but i've so little time to get it done. sian.

Alrights, here's another overdue updates.



21 Nov


My cat darling having singing competition at Far East Plaza this time round.
i was hoping that i could reach on time with my BB to catch her performance but again, i missed it by a few mins. Aww~ -.-"
WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE WHEN IS HER TURN TO PERFORM ALREADY???? (PEK CEK ONE LEH!) i'm sorry girl.

Voted for her. Accompany the three girls awhile, Cat, YL & St to pasta mania to had their dinner before me & BB head to our next destination.
I'm so sorry that i couldn't accompany her to wait for the results to be announced before leaving because me & my boy already had plans for that day already.
My girl didn't managed to got in for the next round. But i know she've already did her best le.
Gambateh! There's always a next time. So try harder.

Managed to take some photos with the girls except YL.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Me and BB headed to plaza sing to get our movie ticket for 2012, luckily there were still tickets available for that show.
Went to our fav dining place, Just Acia for our dinner.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

He'll always without fail peeling off the skin and bone of the chicken and passing all the chicken meats to me. All this small little things that he do always makes me feel touched. ( Sometimes without him by my side, i don't know what to do when i saw chicken with bone on the dining table. Sometimes i rather don't eat it. HAHAHA! )



PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Okays, bye!

No comments: